bbqstorm27

Bbqstorm27 Server Support Application

What is your in-game name:

bbqstorm27

What is your time zone?

CST

What experience (if any) do you have being a staff member on a RuneScape private server?

I've played various roles on several different servers over the years ranging all the way from support staff member (Rainbowscape) to owning my own RSPS (Evilscape)  and everything in between

Why do you think you should be chosen for Server Support?

I am sure that I would make an outstanding member to Envisions support team, as I have thorough experience in assisting players while maintaining  a positive and respectful demeanor (staff members are directly representing Envision, after all) Additionally, I am regularly online when there is very little to no staff members available. I work a very early shift (1:30 AM CST)  arriving home by 8 AM CST. I have gained a very good working knowledge of Envision and am always willing to learn and do whatever I can think of for the betterment of the community as a whole.

Do you consider yourself to be active enough on Discord and in-game to fulfil staff requirements?

I definitely do, on top of having discord notifications on my phone I am very active in game.

How many hours on average per day can you dedicate to Envision?

I am online for at least two or three hours after I get home from work (8 AM CST) as well as various hours throughout the day and I have a longer play session before bed, totaling to about 6-8 hours a day, never less than 4 and on every day early morning

Thank you taking time to read my application your consideration is greatly appriciated.

Cheers!,  Bbqstorm27

+1 Bbq is am amazing person and is extremely helpful .. I am new to the server and anytime I needed help or had a question he was always there to help me.  100 % def should get approved. ❤️

• Thanks 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

DOWNLOAD