Raids

- Raids' Staff Application -

What is your in-game name: Raids

What is your time zone? EST (GMT-5) but essentially my timezone isn't exactly connected to my playtime as it is a bit all over the place.

What experience (if any) do you have being a staff member on a RuneScape private server? I've held numerous staff positions, including support here at envision near the start of the server in which I had resigned due to my specific circumstances at work IRL, and now I wish to claim my role back and continue my prestigious run as staff.

Why do you think you should be chosen for Server Support? Obviously because I am one of the most knowledgeable players here and not to be biased but I am a great personality to have around. I have the ability to hold myself as an upmost responsible player and have excellent decision making skills. I'm also able to differentiate between friend/player and punish/make decisions without unbiased thought processes. I am aware that I do have a 'trolling' trait that many have witnessed, which I do consider to be a good part of my personality - I'm able to have fun as a regular player while still meeting that staff member standard.

Do you consider yourself to be active enough on Discord and in-game to fulfil staff requirements? I am most definitely active enough 3-5 hours per day throughout the week and then all day everyday on the weekend, these times can lower or raise just depending if i have events to run at work where I am out of state but they are scheduled and those times will be shared accordingly.

How many hours on average per day can you dedicate to Envision? As mentioned above 3-5 Monday thru Thursday, 10-15+ Friday/Saturday/Sunday, and I'm always accessible via Discord.

I also do have more than 100 hours, and I'm nearing 1000+ between all of my accounts while here at envision from the start.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

DOWNLOAD