Pikachu

Pikachu Staff Application

What is your in-game name: The one and only "Pikachu"

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-3) Canada

What experience (if any) do you have being a staff member on a RuneScape private server?  I've played Runescape since I was in elementary school. I'm maxed on RS3 and stopped halfway through OSRS. I'm confident in my knowledge of the game and would love to share it all. I've played so many rsps it's not even funny. Most of which have either shut down or have died. I am extremely knowledgeable of custom servers and the ability to give my wisdom of how to grind without time. I consider myself RsWiki V2 and would also love to be Envision WIki. I have been staff on countless servers, and my loyalty stayed with them thought thier duration. I have always been hyped about played Envision since day 1. Love the community and love the server to death.

Why do you think you should be chosen for Server Support?  I have experience in these positions and I'm a team leader. I've been pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to ranks. I'm slow to anger and quick to resolutions. I grew up in a house of 3 younger siblings and learned a lifelong skill that still helps me today... Patience. I know the ropes and how to do things by the books. I find pleasure in helping others then doing things for them. My knowledge of Envision is massive and call me Envision WIki. I find my knowledge and the ability to help others is more valuable than anything else I can offer.

Do you consider yourself to be active enough on Discord and in-game to fulfil staff requirements? I am very active in game with over 130 game hours and I've been a member since day 1. I am always active on discord, in general chats, other chats. And when "m not in game, you will find me online on discord to help and engage with the community.

If you have any other question feel free to pm me in-game or on discord. 

Thank you for taking the time to reading this, I wish to hear back from the team soon.

Kind Regards,

The one and only "Pikachu"

Guest allen043

i think that he would make a good staff member  vary helpfull and answer alot of the questions i had to lurn the game and where to find stuff an seem vary friendly

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

DOWNLOAD